xBaByXjuNioR's Version 1.1___ featuring BoA and KISS


Tuesday, April 10, 2007


kakas. here to blog again by dar's request. wah nnb sian loh tt day wrote sucha long post den in the end IE hanged. fcuk loh lol. i tink at least a few pages eh.

but anw, i now use back the stupid way of first writing the post into notepad den post into blogger. chey. i tt time still tot blogger already hao liao wont hang ler. so fang xin de use eh. in the end hang. nia beh f3

hehs, today dar pei wo go np to upgrade the version of vista. and NOE WAD? i forget to bring my folder. the one whereby it tells eu euur student id, password, and the place to report. so wad? lol in the end go admin office and ask. and after i reach home den i realise, i today the whole dae at the WRONG PLACE.

when jus reach the block, i go in.. tell the person i wan upgrade my version of vista. he fcuking tell me "oh boy, u're using vista home premium? oh tt will do. jus stick to it yea. eu neva buy from our sch, den eu wont have the windows version installed. eu noe, ppl pay for the price to get the edition!

nnb lah __ him loh. i tt day den e-mail the teacher in charge and she ask me to GO UPGRADE MY VERSION. and that they will hold on to my lisence of Home Premium and change it to Business for me. when that lao chee bye ask me who is the teacher in charge, i fcuking sae the name liao, he still fcuking sae "nono eu jus stick to euur version"

i fcuking realise why. cuz i went to the wrong block. fcuking stupid. no wonder today see de ppl all look like faggots. all stupid stupid one. i ask them anything also "huh?"

cb lah. den tml hafta go down again. and this time, i gonna print that fcuking piece of info from the e-mail. if that fucker still gimme tt attitude i jitao seh the piece of paper into his face. wa lan. chee bye face like fcuk liddat. wonder why my sch got this kinda chee bye teacher. __

now while blogging and chatting wif dar, i'm installing this thing continued from today's session @ the fcuking wrong block. tml going down again see whether still got software to install bo. and shun bian go to the correct block, den see whether can upgrade to vista business or not T_T

waste time sia today. lols. lost my wallet wif my cash inside. sian. supposed to return wei sheng money de. in the end lost it while getting off the cab. suey like fcuk. now also dunno how to explain to him. roars. dun care ler lah. find the amt asap and return to him >.< owe him like damn long ler.

rahhs. ok shall end my post here. nobody reads it anw except dar. LOLS =DD
AcE <3 rEne` 180806 XDD

thoughts ofxFr0stedRain @ 11:06 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

tagg pls! (:





about me =D

+ JunioR aka DaNieL
+ sEventeen
+ 12th July 89
+ serEne's since 180806___
+ xXNameIessXx (Cass)
+ Frenster + MsN:
changemylife-@hotmail.com

mahh llurvves <3

+ daddy and mummy!
+ serEne; my shaGongZu XD
+ my n95 XD
+ my creative zen V
+ rabbit bit bit bag
+ my com
+ my ps2
+ my haro
+ my happy family
+ maplestory!
+ maximum tune 2 arcade

wish list

+a evalastin story <3
+POLY LIFE. T_T
+more money for shopping!
+psp
+advance to 3rd job
+crumpler bag (:
+rebond hair
+new clothes

Past Entries

September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com