xBaByXjuNioR's Version 1.1___ featuring BoA and KISS


Thursday, April 19, 2007


hurhurs. here to blog again. kakas. so happie ehhs.

ytd me and dar de 8th month. weee. dar made a pressie for me. kakas. she recorded it as a video and burn into CD let me see. hahas. touchies luhs. den also wrote a letter for me. hahas. weets. best pressie i've ever received.

den today, after my sch we went to lot 1.. hahas fun fun fun! XD

play pool, had a meal @ sakae (i'd say tts our fav restaurant now), den went to the arcade and plae. hahas. dar dote on me loads loads eh. sho happie. SERENE WONG EU LISTEN CAREFULLY AH! EU'RE MINE AND DUN EU EVER TINK OF LEAVING! =X

actually, alot of things happened these few weeks. i can sae, quarrels, no other couple more hiong than us. lols. but hehs, we've been thru ALL of them! and oh my, i cant even rmb when was the last time we quarreled or even raise our voices wif each other. hehs. envious? we loving okaes!

dardar, this post like i said, is for eu de orhs! i promise eu.. ytd eu send me de e-mail de content, i promise i promise i promise! will come true ones. we'll go back to the good old days, REAL SOON =D

tts all for today's post i tink. hehs (:

junior HARTS rene_____

thoughts ofxFr0stedRain @ 10:01 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

tagg pls! (:





about me =D

+ JunioR aka DaNieL
+ sEventeen
+ 12th July 89
+ serEne's since 180806___
+ xXNameIessXx (Cass)
+ Frenster + MsN:
changemylife-@hotmail.com

mahh llurvves <3

+ daddy and mummy!
+ serEne; my shaGongZu XD
+ my n95 XD
+ my creative zen V
+ rabbit bit bit bag
+ my com
+ my ps2
+ my haro
+ my happy family
+ maplestory!
+ maximum tune 2 arcade

wish list

+a evalastin story <3
+POLY LIFE. T_T
+more money for shopping!
+psp
+advance to 3rd job
+crumpler bag (:
+rebond hair
+new clothes

Past Entries

September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com