xBaByXjuNioR's Version 1.1___ featuring BoA and KISS


Monday, March 12, 2007


lols. changed back to this skin. quite nice huh? lols.

dardar now @ my house.. but she stomach pain pain. now resting. aww, see liao also heart pain narhs. sobsob. dunno wad happened also. we eat the same thing, but she stomach pain till liddat. pain till she tear sia. T_T

hurhurs. promised dear i'll try to blog often. so i'm doing it now! and kaks. while she's sleeping =x later also gonna help her change her blog skin. lols she see me change she also wan change ler. haos. shall help her make whileshe's resting. hope she wont noe until she reads this or go her blog. heh heh.

till next time ^_^

thoughts ofxFr0stedRain @ 3:36 PM

Comments:
Très jolie chanson. Bravo !
 
Post a Comment

tagg pls! (:





about me =D

+ JunioR aka DaNieL
+ sEventeen
+ 12th July 89
+ serEne's since 180806___
+ xXNameIessXx (Cass)
+ Frenster + MsN:
changemylife-@hotmail.com

mahh llurvves <3

+ daddy and mummy!
+ serEne; my shaGongZu XD
+ my n95 XD
+ my creative zen V
+ rabbit bit bit bag
+ my com
+ my ps2
+ my haro
+ my happy family
+ maplestory!
+ maximum tune 2 arcade

wish list

+a evalastin story <3
+POLY LIFE. T_T
+more money for shopping!
+psp
+advance to 3rd job
+crumpler bag (:
+rebond hair
+new clothes

Past Entries

September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com