xBaByXjuNioR's Version 1.1___ featuring BoA and KISS


Monday, March 12, 2007


hmmm.dar always ask me blog. actually not i dun wan blog narhs. jus tt eu noe, sth happened in the past.. i jus didnt wanna blog from then.

anyway, changed my bg music. this song quite long ago ler. and i've used it in my previous blog too. hah, the song that let me stop blogging altogether also >.<

BG music : Because I'm a Girl - KISS

today went to town wif deardear to see crumpler bags. hahs. i wan the red and black Barney Rustle Blanket! omg its so nice luhs.price also nice =.= $159... but tink b4 i get into poly shld be able to get it ler. hah. i hope.

now 2+ ler. me and dear also haven sleep. she's waiting for me to blog. kakas. 2 days neva plae maple ler leh! dunno y narh, abit sian liao. lvl lvl lvl also no use ones. shifted to bootes. and also bo frens here. onli josh and dear in my buddy list. den everytime josh tok in bl, i sure can read one mah.. he say someting den bu jiu reply lorh? he gan me T_T

actually 50 going in zk de. but things c0cked up. so now, i need chiong 3rd job liao 1st den can. hah. abit sian ler. nvm barhs.. shall see hows. hmmm. realli not used to blogging. its been so long since i've blogged luhs!

kaks. dearie, i'm trying liao kaes. eu must remind me blog lorhs =D

ah la, late ler.. go sleep barhs (:

thoughts ofxFr0stedRain @ 2:03 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

tagg pls! (:





about me =D

+ JunioR aka DaNieL
+ sEventeen
+ 12th July 89
+ serEne's since 180806___
+ xXNameIessXx (Cass)
+ Frenster + MsN:
changemylife-@hotmail.com

mahh llurvves <3

+ daddy and mummy!
+ serEne; my shaGongZu XD
+ my n95 XD
+ my creative zen V
+ rabbit bit bit bag
+ my com
+ my ps2
+ my haro
+ my happy family
+ maplestory!
+ maximum tune 2 arcade

wish list

+a evalastin story <3
+POLY LIFE. T_T
+more money for shopping!
+psp
+advance to 3rd job
+crumpler bag (:
+rebond hair
+new clothes

Past Entries

September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com