xBaByXjuNioR's Version 1.1___ featuring BoA and KISS


Sunday, December 31, 2006


135th Day!

tadahs~ today as usual is a happy happy day wif dar.. went tu her house for dinner.. her mummy prepared steamboat for us! and omg luhs.. thr were like SO much food. lols

fish, prawn, pig liver, fishballs, hotdogs, veges, porkie stuffs and loads more lah. alamak. eat till so full den go home.. lols.

and anw! i'm back tu playing my spearman! hurhurs. and. ROAR. its gonna be my LAST character. eh. yea i swear it. my LAST.

tml gonna make over for my char. den lalaas. start playing ler. weeeeeee~

dar. i dunno wad tu write eh. lazy to blog liao. so late ler >.< tml continue!

thoughts ofxFr0stedRain @ 2:04 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

tagg pls! (:





about me =D

+ JunioR aka DaNieL
+ sEventeen
+ 12th July 89
+ serEne's since 180806___
+ xXNameIessXx (Cass)
+ Frenster + MsN:
changemylife-@hotmail.com

mahh llurvves <3

+ daddy and mummy!
+ serEne; my shaGongZu XD
+ my n95 XD
+ my creative zen V
+ rabbit bit bit bag
+ my com
+ my ps2
+ my haro
+ my happy family
+ maplestory!
+ maximum tune 2 arcade

wish list

+a evalastin story <3
+POLY LIFE. T_T
+more money for shopping!
+psp
+advance to 3rd job
+crumpler bag (:
+rebond hair
+new clothes

Past Entries

September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com