xBaByXjuNioR's Version 1.1___ featuring BoA and KISS


Tuesday, September 05, 2006


18th Day.

today same as usual; gonna see dardar. i was like so tired ytd till i kinda fainted at her doorstep =.= lousy me. lols.

kaks. the reason why i came back into blogging was cuz er. nth. LOLS. i realli dunno y luhs. jus feel like norhs. why not happy arh? ROAR. i'm sure eu guys will still rmb my previous blog: the layout of a cute cute lion. kaks. its KUUUTTEEE luhs. sho ke aii. too bad i lost the html. abro i sure use back tt one one. sho nice~

tml going sentosa wif dar, josh, sky kor and his gf. ahhas. made me rmb of wad happened the other day. we were at ECP. den me and leroy decided tu go rent canoe to plae. lols. sky kor also got play. BUT he was like.. "ahhh dun go so far. i scare. NOOOOO"

LUFF TILL PENG I TELL EU. HAHHA. he so big size. wad aso not scare. scare drop into water and drown. KAKAS. and bahs. in the end mem leroy and his daddy plae loh. we peddled till SOOO far away from shore okehs. its like. eu noe those big big ships that eu can see from shore? they look NEAR. try peddling wif a canoe towards them. SURE EU COMPLAIN. lols. but well, we did tt luhs. further and further away from shore, the waves are like. wa lau eh hiong loh. i so scare my canoe will overturn >.<

fcuking hell. they 2 went 1st. and me and dar were like talking near the shore. until i decided tu catch up wif them. tmd. SO FAR. i chiong thr. reach thr already like so tired. they hiew lan me continue row. roar. den when finally reach liao they sae wan go back. i sae wan rest also cannot! BAHH.

and kaks. wads more surprising is. on my way back to shore. i saw sth. LOLS. ITS MY DARDAR OKEH. all dun jealous. hahas. i was like "WA LAU OEI" when i looked over tu her. hahas. wanna noe wad happened, ask her. i almost bled so much in my nose tt i could have died out at sea XD

lols. k luhs enuff crapping. guys rmb tag tag tag kae!

thoughts ofxFr0stedRain @ 4:13 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

tagg pls! (:





about me =D

+ JunioR aka DaNieL
+ sEventeen
+ 12th July 89
+ serEne's since 180806___
+ xXNameIessXx (Cass)
+ Frenster + MsN:
changemylife-@hotmail.com

mahh llurvves <3

+ daddy and mummy!
+ serEne; my shaGongZu XD
+ my n95 XD
+ my creative zen V
+ rabbit bit bit bag
+ my com
+ my ps2
+ my haro
+ my happy family
+ maplestory!
+ maximum tune 2 arcade

wish list

+a evalastin story <3
+POLY LIFE. T_T
+more money for shopping!
+psp
+advance to 3rd job
+crumpler bag (:
+rebond hair
+new clothes

Past Entries

September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com